* Manages execution of assigned projects within the project budget and schedule.
* Leads cross-functional teams and third party service providers/suppliers while maintaining overview and communication of the assigned projects.
* Independently identifies, manages and mitigates project risks, resulting in proactive contingency planning as required.
* Prepares and negotiates project change requests with stakeholders.
* Accountable for meeting project deadlines.
* Prepares and leads internal project reviews
* Provides presentations to project stakeholders and management on project status, cost and schedule updates, lessons learned etc.
* Ensures that all project administration is completed and project files are maintained according to RA standards
* Promotes good relationships with all global stakeholders
Travel requirements: occasional, international.
Internal Number: R21-2712
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.