Industrial Electrician position in the Field Services Group is responsible for the support of customers and project teams in the field while demonstrating the essential competencies core to MAVERICK. These positions are for "temporary employees" and the work can last from One week to Two months, on average, and most work will be performed at an Industrial facility, such as Refinery, Paper Mill, Chemical Plants, throughout the United States. We prefer to hire regionally to where the work will be performed.
* Associates degree or completion of apprenticeship with 3 years minimum experience as an Electrician
* Advanced skills in interpreting/evaluating documentation
* Advanced skills in installation, troubleshooting and repair at Industrial facilities.
* Detailed knowledge of OSHA and/or MSHA standards
* Detailed knowledge of various site procedures, safety procedures, and MSDS
* Experience working as an Industrial Electrician in the Automation/Construction Industry.
* Experience "terminating DCS or PLC panels" utilizing blueprints is a must on most jobs.
* Experience of installation processes, conduit bending and installation, reading blueprints including loop diagrams, wiring diagrams
* Experience working efficiently with minimum support
* Experience working with others to understand project requirements and standards to meet customer expectations
* Knowledge of safety procedures in an industrial environment
* On most jobs, a current TWIC (also spell out ) card is required.
* Understands blueprint drawings including loop diagrams, wiring diagrams
* Knowledge of industrial electrician practices and related test equipment
* Knowledge of the fundamentals of electricity, through completion of an apprenticeship/professional training
* Capable of performing bending, mounting and installation of conduit
* Produces and/or revises technical documents to indicate field wiring changes
* Learns and applies client and company standards and procedures
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
Internal Number: R21-2962
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.