Position Scope: Monitor the compliance of Plant's manufacturing processes with our Quality standards. Performs inspection of components, assemblies and finished product during the manufacturing process to validate conformance. Interprets prints, manufacturing drawings, diagrams, wire cards and lists in approving or rejecting in-process or final assemblies.
1.Conduct routine process and product audits per defined schedule to monitor our processes and product compliance with ISO and other pertinent third party quality standards.
2.Escalate findings identified during the process and/or product audits and request corrective actions to adress the findings
3.Comply with Company's "Employee code of Conduct" and Disciplinary Procedures.
4. Verify that corrective actions arising from process findings are taken and implemented.
5. Certify production operators in the different assembly processes.
6. Take sample of components, subassemblies and or finish product reworks to validate conformance.
7. Perform any other activities related with job position that are required by the Company.
1. High School Degree
2. desirable : University student & previous experience in similar jobs.
Rockwell Automation is the largest company in the world dedicated to industrial automation and information. Here, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive.
From improving the production of medicines that boost human health to reducing waste in an oil and gas plant, the work we do changes how we live. We truly believe we are doing things never before possible. And we need the brightest minds to help make that happen – the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers.
Join a team of more than 23,000 global employees in 100+ countries as we work together to expand human possibility.