• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Marketing or a related field plus three (3) years of staffing/recruiting/selection experience
• Demonstrated search skills and expertise in screening active candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions
• Proficient sourcing skills with the ability to use numerous creative techniques and channels to identify quality candidates including social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Strong internet, active, and passive candidate search skills
• Strong (and current) knowledge of all laws and regulations pertaining to employment selection and equal opportunity
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization and external resources
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and/or applicants
• Good collaboration skills with the ability to work as a team member
• Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize search activities
• Self-starter with can-do attitude; proactive, resourceful, and detail-oriented with good follow-through skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with some experience using applicant tracking systems preferred
• Excellent work ethic, sense of urgency, consistent sense of integrity and strident on privacy issues
• Travel Required
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com.
FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.