1220 L Street NW, Washington DC 20005
Gig Harbor, Washington
Columbia, South Carolina
A cover letter is required for consideration. Applicants should be prepared to make a short presentation as part of the hiring process.
About the Candidate
A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years of related experience is required. We are seeking candidates who:
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Possesses superior interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Is organized, flexible, and able to handle several tasks simultaneously while demonstrating excellent time management.
- Has experience with social media (versatile and up-to-date on trends, usage, and cutting-edge technologies), information management, website management (WordPress preferred), design, and project management.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and strong analytics skills.
- Has demonstrated success in communicating effective with college aged students.
- Is an effective change manager.
- Can develop and implement new training plans.
A Master's degree is preferred. While the following experience and skills will be helpful in performing this role, the department is willing to train them with the right candidate:
- Knowledge of various software applications and systems including and not limited to On-base, Student Advice, Vmock, Trello, and Ocelot Chatbot
- Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions & Salesforce
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.